- We never reject any applicant who wants to practice with our school.
- We never hinder anybody to leave our school.
- We have no religious background and no dogma in our school.
- There is only one teacher in our school namely Shibata Kanjuro XXI, Sensei. This means that there is no other person who is above the students. There is no hierarchy.
- Most important is that the students love to practice Kyudo and have pleasure with the practice.
From time to time, Sensei occasionally provides pictures and texts in Japanese from the workshop and the family.
Maybe a little help: translate.google.com
Shibata Kanjuro XXI, Sensei since 2011 Chief of "Chikurin ha" (From an interview with Dr. Elmar Weinmayr)
"I am a craftsman, a bow maker and not a Zen master. That's why I can not say much about kyudo. Many Kyudo students speak of the "Great Awakening" or "polishing your mind by kyudo". It seems impossible to me these days.