The Barako Group in The Netherlands postpones its spring weekend program, dated next April 18 & 19, due to the fact that under the current circumstances it is expected that in the upcoming month there still will be travel bans for European citizens. We also expect that the ban on all group events and other outdoor activcities, as issued by the Dutch government, will not be lifted by mid April.
The Barako Group regrets not to be able to host our friends from abroad in April, and hopes to be able to hold the event next fall, planned for November 21 & 22. If so you can expect our invitation at the end of summer.
Stay well and take care!